Saturday, May 3, 2008

Weddings & Brownie Cupcakes



Well, after many requests at the Real Food Festival- Do you do wedding cakes, favours, etc, I decided it was time to put the thinking cap on and come up with a neat idea for the wedding brownie! We've done them before (small picture), but I got to thinking they could be even better.

After thinking it out for a while I decided to go the cup cake route, as they are pretty and well we can keep the recipe as a brownie on the inside, but dress it up as a cupcake on the outside. We whipped up a nice buttercream icing and I'm pretty pleased with the effect. I think they would make a lovely addition to any wedding. Not to mention we taste tested some (as you must when you bake brownies for a living!) and they are pretty darn good! Let us know what you think.

No comments: